As a global university of technology and design, RMIT brings unique capabilities to research through a transdisciplinary approach. Our academic expertise, strong links to research partners and consideration of technological and social dimensions enables us to find solutions to critical problems impacting communities and the environment.
Design, Health, Technology, Sustainability and Future Cities
Internationally recognised people, approach and resources
Institutes, Centres and Groups
World-class researchers solving complex problems
Connect with researchers to develop world-class solutions
- RMIT helps reactivate Latrobe Valley 01/08/2014A country town has come alive during a recent night festival, as part of an RMIT project helping reinvigorate the Latrobe Valley.
- Research into silver and bacteria awarded ARC funding 25/07/2014Research to better understand silver resistance in bacteria has received $880,000 in funding from the Australian Research Council.
- Exploring new horizons for sustainability in Asia 24/07/2014RMIT researchers have co-authored a pioneering guide to tackling issues of sustainability in south-east Asia.
- International Workshop on Complex Systems and Networks (IWCSN 2011) 17/09/20112011 International Workshop on Complex Systems and Networks (IWCSN 2011)
- Seminar: An Introduction to EU Research Funding 03/10/2011The EU Centre is pleased to advise that Gill Wells, a senior EU consultant with expertise on EU research funding schemes will be visiting RMIT.
- 2112: Imagining the Future 02/12/2011RMIT Gallery exhibition 2 December- 28 January