3D printing is changing the face of business as it becomes more mainstream.
An RMIT graduate is heading overseas after winning Australia’s top fashion scholarship.
Alumni flying high
Aerial skiers Lydia Lassila and David Morris are going for gold at the Winter Olympics.
Survive and thrive
An RMIT student has published a survival guide for exchanges to Vietnam.
- Top applied research medal for RMIT professor 07/03/2014The Royal Australian Chemical Institute has recognised Professor Suresh Bhargava for his contributions in the field of applied sciences.
- Understanding families in the digital age 06/03/2014How is family life changing as digital and mobile media create opportunities both for more connection and more interruption?
- Doctoral researcher awarded fellowship to Boston 05/03/2014A PhD researcher has travelled to Boston for an educational exchange through the support of a prestigious fellowship.
- Using technology to tackle world hunger 04/03/2014RMIT University graduate James Downing has developed an app aimed at tackling world hunger through trivia.
- Liquid metal pump a breakthrough for micro-fluidics 03/03/2014Researchers have developed the world's first liquid metal enabled pump, a revolutionary new micro-scale device with no mechanical parts.
- Assessing the creativity of cities 28/02/2014Dr Ian McShane knows what makes creative cities tick - and he's putting that knowledge to good use for UNESCO.
BlogsShe wore what? How to read the Oscars fashion script27/02/2014Love it or hate it, it seems the world can't get enough of glamorous Hollywood Awards Couture - but what does this designer and celebrity obsession say about us as a society?
PodcastTalking Business03/03/2014Talking Business is a weekly podcast by experienced journalists Garry Barker and Leon Gettler, featuring interviews with prominent business leaders.
VideoSkeletal Man24/02/2014Over 17 hours, Steve Zaal was transformed into Skeletal Man. Anatomy teacher Dr Claudia Diaz brings her lessons to life with the help of body paint and artistic students.