Meet our new VC
Martin Bean will be the next RMIT Vice-Chancellor and President.
Water challenge innovates
Students have taken on the challenge of designing clean water solutions for the developing world.
RMIT students have returned from Mexico with a fresh take on living cities.
Fit to drive
An RMIT-devised program is keeping teenagers safe on the road.
- Alumni mentors support work-ready students 29/07/2014A new mentoring program is connecting RMIT alumni with undergraduate students to support their transition from university to the workplace.
- Mobilising the 'kids' of design 28/07/2014A stylish new publication produced entirely by RMIT University students is set to inspire young creatives chasing a career in design.
- Research into silver and bacteria awarded ARC funding 25/07/2014Research to better understand silver resistance in bacteria has received $880,000 in funding from the Australian Research Council.
- Exploring new horizons for sustainability in Asia 24/07/2014RMIT researchers have co-authored a pioneering guide to tackling issues of sustainability in south-east Asia.
- Alumni are property industry's brightest young stars 23/07/2014Two RMIT alumni have made Property Australia's top "30 under 30" for their outstanding work in shaping the property industry of the future.
- Podcast: Trends in online advertising 23/07/2014Jeremy Crooks, Managing Director, Criteo, and economist Stephen Koukoulas are guests on the latest episode of Talking Business.
BlogsEnvironmentalists have a right to protest – but not at all costs 24/07/2014Here is a tough question – what are the limits of legitimate protest? What is protest? What is legitimate?
PodcastTalking Business28/07/2014Talking Business is a weekly review of the Australian economy, featuring interviews with prominent business leaders and expert analysis from RMIT academics.
VideoHow does acupuncture work? 28/07/2014 RMIT University academic Dr Zhen Zheng explains how acupuncture works.