- Inside the Ulm School of Design 01/08/2014Regarded as being second only to the Bauhaus, the Ulm School of Design in Germany was one of the world's most important contemporary design academies.
- Exhibition: VE 2013-2014 Photo Imaging Graduate in Residence 04/08/2014The inaugural Photo Imaging Graduate in Residence exhibition will be held at the Design Hub in August featuring our two 2014 'Graduates in Residence'.
- Book launch: Nation, Memory and Great War Commemoration 05/08/2014Co-edited by Dr Shanti Sumartojo and Dr Ben Wellings, this book examines the sites and debates around First World War commemoration.
- Free Lunchtime Cinema 06/08/2014Unwind between classes, over lunch or just to catch a free film. Come down to Kaleide Theatre each Wednesday from 12.30 pm to view classic films and new hits.
- The SAGE Handbook of Globalization Launch 06/08/2014This two-volume publication brings together the research expertise of leading scholars from Asia and the Pacific, Africa and Europe.
- Crème 06/08/2014An exhibition of works by students from across the School of Art, curated by Peter Westwood.
- EU Centre free seminar: EU Asylum and Immigration Law 08/08/2014Dr Nadine El-Enany discusses EU Asylum and Immigration Law under the Area of Freedom Security and Justice.
- Inspire possibilities - A women in Engineering event 10/08/2014Join us and hear how women make a difference across all fields of engineering.
- RMIT Open Day 10/08/2014RMIT’s City, Brunswick and Bundoora campuses will be open for exploration.
- Entrepreneurs' Coffee Club 11/08/2014The RMIT Entrepreneur in Residence, Marcus Powe is pleased to invite you to the next RMIT Entrepreneur’s Coffee Club… and the coffees are on us!
- Still Modern: The ‘Ulm Model’ 12/08/2014Discover the lasting impact of the Ulm School - one of the world's most important contemporary design academies.
- Book Launch - Humanitarian Architecture 12/08/2014Dr Esther Charlesworth’s new book explores architects’ responses to the design and planning challenges of rebuilding post-natural-disaster sites and cities.