Advertising, Design and Photography
Advertising, design and photography programs present a unique visual language based on thorough knowledge of design principles combined with individual design aesthetic and understanding of technology.
Students can choose from an array of educational pathways within a range of traditional, technological and cutting-edge environments, with rigorous, supportive and dynamic studio environments available for both practice-based projects and conceptual / theoretical enquiry.
Programs and courses
- Bachelor of Arts (Photography)
- Bachelor of Communication (Advertising)
- Bachelor of Design (Communication Design)
- Bachelor of Media and Communication (Honours)
- Graduate Diploma in Communication Design
- Graduate Diploma in Graphic Design
- Master of Advertising
- Master of Communication Design
- More on Postgraduate Research Degrees