- Aerospace, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
- Applied Sciences
- Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering (TAFE)
- Health Sciences
- Life and Physical Sciences
- Mathematical and Geospatial Sciences
- Medical Sciences
College of Science, Engineering and Health
About the College
The College of Science, Engineering and Health (SEH) incorporates the fields of sciences, engineering, IT and health and medical sciences.
Comprising ten academic schools (eight higher education schools and two TAFE schools), the College delivers a broad range of programs at apprenticeship, certificate, bachelor, masters and PhD levels. Many programs articulate between TAFE and higher education, creating pathways for further study.
Centre for Technology at RMIT Vietnam
One of three centres at RMIT Vietnam, RMIT’s Centre for Technology aims to provide academic and research leadership in relevant discipline areas in Vietnam and the Asian region for years to come.