College of Science, Engineering and Health
The College of Science, Engineering and Health (SEH) incorporates the fields of sciences, engineering, IT and health and medical sciences.
Comprising ten academic schools (eight higher education schools and two vocational education schools), the College delivers a broad range of programs at apprenticeship, certificate, bachelor, masters and PhD levels. Many programs articulate between vocational education and higher education, creating pathways for further study.
- Research into silver and bacteria awarded ARC funding 25/07/2014Research to better understand silver resistance in bacteria has received $880,000 in funding from the Australian Research Council.
- Alumni are property industry's brightest young stars 23/07/2014Two RMIT alumni have made Property Australia's top "30 under 30" for their outstanding work in shaping the property industry of the future.
- Smart weather prediction system for disasters 21/07/2014Researchers are developing a smart GPS-based weather prediction system to help reduce the risk and impact of natural disasters.
- Mathematical Sciences Student Awards Ceremony 01/08/2014The School of Mathematical and Geospatial Sciences is proud to honour outstanding students by presenting them with Awards at the annual Mathematical Sciences Student Awards Night.
- Inspire possibilities - A women in Engineering event 10/08/2014Join us and hear how women make a difference across all fields of engineering.
- RMIT Open Day 10/08/2014RMIT’s City, Brunswick and Bundoora campuses will be open for exploration.
Start in July