Nursing and Midwifery
RMIT’s School of Health Sciences offers a variety of nursing and midwifery degrees at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
We offer a strong theoretical grounding in anatomy, physiology, law, ethics and research-based practice, while familiarising students with the clinical setting as early on as possible. Students learn in fully staffed laboratories that simulate real clinical situations, so by the time they undertake their first placement, they already know how nursing workplaces operate, and what to expect from patients.
RMIT also offers TAFE nursing programs through its School of Life and Physical Sciences.
Programs offered by the School of Health Sciences
Undergraduate Nursing Degrees
Postgraduate Degrees by Coursework
- Graduate Certificate in Emergency Nursing
- Graduate Diploma in Mental Health Nursing
- Graduate Diploma in Child and Family Health Nursing
- Graduate Certificate in Midwifery
- Graduate Diploma in Midwifery
Postgraduate Degrees by Research
Programs offered by the School of Life and Physical Sciences
Up skill programs for Division 2 Registered Nurses in Victoria
- Medication Administration
- Intravenous Medication Administration
- Diploma of Nursing (Enrolled/Division 2 Nursing) - Transition program
Postgraduate studies in Nursing