College of Business
RMIT University has established a reputation for excellence in business and management education, providing high quality, industry responsive programs relevant to the national and global marketplace.
RMIT College of Business has a proud history of providing programs that meet the evolving needs of students and industry.
- Information session: Vietnam Study Tour 01/08/2014Seeing is believing. Internationalise your RMIT experience and join our globalisation and business study tours to Ho Chi Minh City and receive credit for two elective courses in your RMIT degree.
- Information session: Denmark, Germany and France Study Tours 01/08/2014Union of minds - study tours to Denmark, France and Germany. Study over a two week period, and receive credit for two elective courses in your RMIT degree.
- Qualitative Interest Group: Qualitative Coding 05/08/2014The August QIG meeting will offer a discussion and hands-on workshop on qualitative coding.
- Podcast: Improving workplace productivity 30/07/2014Peter Harte, CEO of Kronos, talks performance management and flexibility in this week's Talking Business.
- Luck of the Irish for public relations students 30/07/2014RMIT students have travelled to Ireland to present an integrated marketing communications plan to a local tourism authority.
- Podcast: Trends in online advertising 23/07/2014Jeremy Crooks, Managing Director, Criteo, and economist Stephen Koukoulas are guests on the latest episode of Talking Business.
In the media
- Hulls: System must listen to victims of crime (The Age online, 29 July 2014)
- Staples: Interest in the way Chinese firms do business in Australia (2MCE, 28 July 2014)
- Lenarcic: Teenager suffers serious social media backlash (SYN FM, 28 July 2014)