College of Business
RMIT University has established a reputation for excellence in business and management education, providing high quality, industry responsive programs relevant to the national and global marketplace.
RMIT College of Business has a proud history of providing programs that meet the evolving needs of students and industry.
- Bordering on Inhumanity: The emerging binary between slavery and free labour in the late eighteenth / early nineteenth century 12/12/2013The workshop explores the emerging binary between slavery and wage labour in the late eighteenth century.
- RMIT and KPMG showcase the future of business 03/12/2013RMIT University and KPMG have brought together leaders in industry, government and academia to consider the future of business in Australia.
- RMIT buildings gain national recognition 15/11/2013Two RMIT University flagship buildings have been recognised at the Australian Institute of Architects' 2013 National Architecture Awards.
- RMIT wins top international education awards 13/11/2013RMIT University has been named international education provider of the year at the inaugural Victorian International Education Awards.
In the media
- Potts: Social impact bonds: a good new idea (The Conversation, 8 December 2013)
- Hulls: Justice must be blind, but should it also be secretive? (The Saturday Age, 7 December 2013)
- Hulls: Seminar: The Violence and Discrimination Against Women Network (2MCE Orange, 6 December 2013)