04 June 2012
12 Day Central Australia Trip - give yourself a break!
Celebrate the end of Semester with a trip to the sunny climes of Central Australia!
- Food Matters documentary screening and you’re invited! 24/05/2013
- Learn Wing Chun today with the RMIT Kung Fu Club! 22/05/2013
- Tasmanian Open Taekwon-Do Championships 20/05/2013
- Who is Catherine Skinner? 29/04/2013
- Urbanathlon – join the global phenomenon 09/04/2013
- Yarra Valley Wineries Trip - 11 May 04/04/2013
Iconic landscapes, spectacular sunsets, new friends and warm days – what more could you want from a winter escape?
Book your 12 day Central Australia tour and get away during the Semester break.
Dates: Departs Melbourne - Monday 2 July
Returns - Friday 13 July
From Melbourne, you will travel by bus to Uluru via Adelaide, Coober Pedy, Alice Springs, the Macdonnell Ranges and Kings Canyon.
$995 for students and $1055 for guests. This includes all meals, return bus transport from Melbourne, accommodation, most activities and experienced guides.
If you would like a more detailed itinerary or information please call into the RMIT Link Sport and Recreation Office in Building 8, Level 3 (next to the Gym) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in quick to secure your place on the trip of a lifetime!