Borrowing and document delivery
Borrowing and returns
- Library account and renewals
- Borrowing conditions (loan periods and quotas)
- Overdue loans and fines (including disputes FAQ and lost/damaged items information)
- Borrowing from other libraries (CAVAL and University Library Australia Borrowing Scheme)
- Further information is available for
The Document Delivery staff will help you if you
- cannot locate items in our Library collections and need to get them from other places
- need a copy of an article or book chapter from another Library site at RMIT
- need a copy of a journal article or journal loan from CARM2 (CAVAL Archival and Research Materials Centre)
- are a remote or external student and need items posted to you.
Visit Document Delivery for information about these and other services we provide.