- Volunteer positions up for grabs at upcoming People and the Planet 2013 Conference 22/05/2013People and the Planet is a major international conference co-hosted by the UN Global Cities Programme and the Global Cities Research Institute at RMIT University. The conference aims to challenge and transform the way we think about sustainability.
- The People's Voice: instrument for change or just a lot of noise? 22/05/2013Have you ever wondered just how influential social media is in bringing about significant and positive change in the world?
- Learn Wing Chun today with the RMIT Kung Fu Club! 22/05/2013Learn the extraordinary martial art, which allowed Bruce Lee to become one of the most famous martial art legends of all time. Besides being a practical form of martial art for self-defence applications, Wing Chun also helps improve balance, coordination, flexibility, focus and self-confidence.
- An independent project by Honours students from Expanded Studio Practice //This exhibition presents works that negotiate and explore the diversity of contemporary practice through investigations and enquiries within the fields of ceramics, drawing, painting, printmaking, sculpture, installation, photography, sound and video.
- 12 Day Central Australia Tour //Join RMIT Link Sport and Recreation on a 12 day Central Australia tour during the Semester break.
- Sign up for the RMIT Mixed Basketball Challenge //After its huge success in 2010, the RMIT Mixed Basketball Challenge is promising to be even bigger and better this year. RMIT students, staff and alumni are all invited to participate, and you’re welcome to sign up your friends and family members too.