Career development and employment
Find out more about career development and employment.
Access information plus tutorials and videos for:
- job search
- resume writing and reviewing
- applying for jobs
- interviews and interview practice
- your work rights in Australia
- employer secrets seminars
- expos and event dates.
- Use eJobs as an RMIT student or recent graduate.
- View employers registered internships and casual, part-time and graduate jobs targeted at RMIT students.
- Locate employers in your discipline who have current vacancies or have registered jobs in the past.
- Sign up for the newsletter before you graduate because Going Global requires an RMIT student login.
- View information including world-wide job openings, internship listings, industry profiles and country-specific career information.
- Visit the Global Forum to chat about living and working abroad (PPT 732kb).
- Access more than 30,000 pages of frequently-updated content on topics including:
- work permit/visa regulations
- resume writing guidelines and examples
- employment trends
- salary ranges
- networking groups
- cultural interviewing advice
- corporate profiles
- worldwide job listings.