Current RMIT local students and recent graduates can fast-track their application for a new program.
Benefits for internal applicants
- Free – so you save on application fees to VTAC.
- Easy – your application starts pre-filled with details from your student record.
- More – check out the 12 RMIT programs only available to internal applicants at midyear.
You can make an internal application if you:
- have an enrolment in either the current or previous semester/term, or are currently on a leave of absence, and
- are an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, a holder of a Permanent Humanitarian Visa or a non-resident of Australia currently in a distance education program, and
- meet the entry requirements for the program to which you are applying.
How to apply
Log in to myRMIT and under the Connect to menu select Apply online for admission (Australian residents).
Log in to the Apply Direct application system using your RMIT network username and password.
Get in touch with Info Corner to discuss your study options now.
Current RMIT international student?