With industry demanding more certified trainers and assessors, RMIT is working with professionals and organisations to deliver vocational and education training to advance their skills and their careers.
Improve your knowledge and practice of vocational education and training for a variety of workplace environments. These programs are particularly suited to those with an interest in becoming an advanced skills teacher, facilitator, training developer or manager.
RMIT's programs are offered in a range of flexible delivery modes, combining face-to-face classes, intensive workshops and e-learning to meet the needs of busy adults. You can select from a range of options to cater the program content to suit your specific needs.
Programs and courses
- Certificate IV in Education Support
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Diploma of Education Support
- Diploma of Training Design and Development
- Diploma in Vocational Education and Training