Find out more about graduation.
Check your eligibility before applying
Graduate in person
- The Melbourne Graduation Ceremony is at Docklands Stadium on Wednesday, 14 December 2011.
- The deadline to apply to attend the Melbourne Graduation Ceremony is 2 September 2011.
Graduate in absentia
- Attend one of the offshore graduation ceremonies in August, September or November.
Important dates for graduation
In person, in absentia, higher degrees by research
Not attending a ceremony
- You still need to apply to graduate to be conferred.
- RMIT confers in absentia on the last working day of each month. This is dependent on your eligibility and the School confirming your completion by entering your award level on the Graduation database.
- Your certificate will be posted to you by registered mail approximately six weeks after the date you are conferred.