- On Track workshops
- All workshops
On Track workshops
The Higher Degree by Research On Track workshops run throughout the year and are open to all research candidates at RMIT University and aim to:
- Be a forum for HDR candidates to meet and discuss common issues
- Provide information and advice to help HDR candidates get the most out of their research degree experience
- Guide HDR candidates through institutional policies and procedures, especially around milestones such as confirmation and examination
- Build technical and professional skills to help HDR candidates improve their research practice and enhance their future careers
You can find a list of all 2013 workshops on the next tab. Check the page regularly as additional workshops may be offered during the year.
How to register
You will receive an invitation to register for each workshop approx. 10 days before the workshop is held. Workshops places are limited, so it is advisable to register quickly. If you are unable to attend after registering, please contact Helen Lennox so that other candidates can attend in your place.
The invitation to register will include an online registration form for you to complete.
Note: Some sessions have limited numbers and preference may be given to particular HDR candidates depending on the nature of the session.
Sessions are held at various locations across the city and Bundoora campuses. Please check the location for each session you register to attend. Key locations are:
- Research Lounge on the City campus (Please note the Research Lounge will be decommissioned on 30 June and no longer operational.)
- Emily MacPherson Building - Building 13, Level 3, Room 7 (From 30 June to December this will be a main venue for On Track sessions.)
- Swanston and Bundoora Libraries
- For feedback and general enquirers contact Dr Jennifer Sinclair, School of Graduate Research. Suggestions regarding future topics are particularly welcome!
- Information on bookings email Helen Lennox
[Next: All workshops]