Support for international students
We want you to feel at home at RMIT. Our advisors offer free information and support to ensure you have a positive and successful time in Melbourne—inside and outside of the classroom.
Our advisors can help you settle in, with information and advice about:
- managing your money
- adjusting to the local Australian culture
- what is expected of you as a student
- other support services that you might find useful at RMIT
We encourage you to join the Mates at RMIT program—a fun, informative way of getting to know RMIT and Melbourne. Students are paired with a mentor, who can:
- give advice on Australia, Melbourne and RMIT
- let you know about a range of social events and activities before and during your studies
- support you to develop important life skills
Our advisors are available to speak with you at all campuses, on demand.