School of Management
The School of Management provides a range of high quality programs in management education, international business, entrepreneurship and human resource management.
Research in the School focuses on employment relations, entrepreneurship and innovation, global business, and organisational behaviour.
- Globalization, the conceptual boundaries of labour and workers collective action 14/03/2014Maurizio Atzeni, Loughborough University UK presents Globalization, the conceptual boundaries of labour and workers collective action
- Varieties of the Working Woman and Challenges for Policy 28/03/2014Marian Bairad, University of Sydney presents Varieties of the Working Woman and Challenges for Policy
- Gender and Disaster 02/05/2014Meagan Tyler presents Gender and Disaster
- HDR conference enhances research experience 26/02/2014The College of Business recently hosted the inaugural Higher Degree by Research (HDR) Summer Conference.
- Students and staff entertained by Wolf of Wall Street 24/01/2014More than 250 staff and students from the College of Business recently attended a special pre-screening of the Wolf of Wall Street.
- Recognising academic achievements 24/12/2013RMIT University has recognised staff and student achievements with its 2013 Teaching and Research Awards.