17 February 2012
Mothers Day Classic - join the RMIT team
Be part of the team! Join up for fun, free stuff, fitness and fundraising.
- Underwater Club kicks off diving season 28/11/2013
- Give hockey a shot 28/11/2013
- Invest in your fitness this summer break 18/11/2013
- Have a passion for travelling? 08/11/2013
- RMIT represented at Around the Bay bike ride 31/10/2013
- RMIT Community ran among thousands in the 2013 Melbourne Marathon 21/10/2013
Registrations are now open for the memorable Mother's Day Classic on Sunday 13 May.
Join the fun in a morning run or walk and raise funds for breast cancer research. This is a great opportunity for family and friends to get together and enjoy all the extra activities and entertainment on the day.
Join thousands of Australians and make a difference to valuable research into prevention and cure of breast cancer.
RMIT Link Sport & Recreation are proud to support the first 100 RMIT (staff, student, alumni) entrants with a free RMIT limited edition pink running singlet.
For more information and to register, visit RMIT Link Sport & Recreation.