Emily McPherson Scholarships 2013 - MBA Scholarship
If you are applying for a Master of Business Administration at RMIT in 2013, this scholarship could pay your fees.
Value and duration
The scholarship is a full tuition-fee annulment scholarship valued at $41,760 (2013 value) for the duration of your MBA.
Number of scholarships available
The Graduate School of Business and Law is offering one scholarship in 2013.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident or hold a permanent humanitarian or temporary protection visa
- have completed a bachelor degree in the last five years with a grade average of at least 70%
- be available for an interview in mid December 2012 if shortlisted
- study the MBA program, not the MBA (Executive) or MBA (Executive) Online.
If you expect to complete your undergraduate qualification at the end of semester 1, 2013 you are still eligible to apply for this scholarship. If you are awarded the scholarship, you would need to commence your MBA in semester 2 2013, subject to satisfactory completion of your degree program.
You will be notified before 24 December about whether you have been awarded a scholarship.
How to apply
Open 13 August 2012
Monday 26 November 2012. If you do not submit an application form by the deadline, you can not be considered for the scholarship.
Terms and conditions
As the holder of this scholarship you must:
- commence the MBA program at the Melbourne campus full time in either semester one or two, 2013 (this scholarship can not be deferred beyond commencement in semester 2, 2013).
- maintain a minimum credit average (60-69%) throughout your enrolment which will be reviewed after each study period
- pay full fees for any course that you have to repeat or that you take in addition to the program requirements
- enroll full time, not overload and not enroll in another program concurrently
- tell the Graduate School of Business and Law about any change to your enrolment that affects the conditions of your scholarship
- help promote the MBA program at RMIT if asked.
As scholarship holder, you will be appointed an academic mentor.
The selection of candidates will be assessed on:
- academic excellence; and
- personal potential for MBA candidature.
If, after shortlisting and interviewing applicants, an insufficient number of high calibre candidates are identified, the Graduate School of Business and Law reserves the right to not award a scholarship for 2013.
Graduate School of Business and Law
Tel: + 61 3 9925 0123