Postgraduate research degrees
Program guides provide full details including, program structures, entrance requirements and general application information
How to apply
When applying for a research degree there are many things to consider such as the area of research you wish to pursue, preparing your research proposal and entrance requirements. The first step is to carefully read through the school of Education postgraduate research application procedures.
- Apply for a postgraduate research degree in Education
- Research supervisors in the School of Education
International students (excepting New Zealand citizens) must apply for their research degree through the RMIT International website.
Postgraduate research student conference
The School of Education Research Conferences is held twice a year. Presentations include students talking about their work, as well as staff who share aspects of their research journey.
Information for research students
An induction CD is available from the Education Research Office for all Education higher degree by research students. Further forms and information are available below.
- School of Education Research Supervisors
- Forms for students and staff
- Policy and Procedures for Higher Degrees by Research
- Design and Social Context Human Research Ethics Subcommittee
- RMIT University Research Institutes
- Education Research candidates