17 February 2012
Getting Started - Info desk now open
Just getting started? There’s a lot to organise, so take advantage of this opportunity to chat to staff and students as the semester kicks off.
- Crowdfund your research workshop 22/07/2014
- Suitcase Rummage @ Federation Square 04/07/2014
- The International Conference on Economics, Finance and Management Outlooks 03/07/2014
- NAIDOC Week 2014 27/06/2014
- G20 Young Entrepreneurs’ Alliance Summit 23/06/2014
- RMIT Football Club World Cup Samba 11/06/2014
Not sure where to start? RMIT staff and students are ready to answer your questions. Talk to the experts about:
•searching for work
•studying with a disability, long-term illness or mental-health condition.
For other information sessions and programs during Orientation, visit Settle in.
What: Getting Started Information Desk
When: Weekdays, 15 February to 29 February between 10am and pm
Where: Student Services Centre, Building 14, Level 4, City campus