17 February 2012
Getting Started - Info desk now open
Just getting started? There’s a lot to organise, so take advantage of this opportunity to chat to staff and students as the semester kicks off.
- The People's Voice: instrument for change or just a lot of noise? 22/05/2013
- Australia's biggest youth-led young female empowerment conference 20/05/2013
- Tasmanian Open Taekwon-Do Championships 20/05/2013
- TREV Intervarsity Idaho Ball 13/05/2013
- Upcoming meet-ups with RMIT Oxfam 13/05/2013
- RMIT Music celebrates 10 years with a concert! 13/05/2013
Not sure where to start? RMIT staff and students are ready to answer your questions. Talk to the experts about:
•searching for work
•studying with a disability, long-term illness or mental-health condition.
For other information sessions and programs during Orientation, visit Settle in.
What: Getting Started Information Desk
When: Weekdays, 15 February to 29 February between 10am and pm
Where: Student Services Centre, Building 14, Level 4, City campus