Student forms are governed by RMIT University policies and procedures.
Student forms can be downloaded in PDF format. To read PDF files you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download a copy of the reader from the ITS website.
Please ensure you retain a copy of any completed forms for the duration of your enrolment.
- Assessment, includes assignment cover sheet and extension of time
- Changes to student record
- Credit transfer, recognition of prior learning
- Cross-institutional enrolment
- Education abroad and exchange
- Fees and government charges
- International onshore
- Program change
- Security access
- Transcripts, statement of academic completion, testamurs
For information and advice contact the Hub.