17 February 2012
Initiate into the Mysteries exhibition
Hang a prayer pouch and help to create a beautiful symbol of our dreams.
- Crowdfund your research workshop 22/07/2014
- Suitcase Rummage @ Federation Square 04/07/2014
- The International Conference on Economics, Finance and Management Outlooks 03/07/2014
- NAIDOC Week 2014 27/06/2014
- G20 Young Entrepreneurs’ Alliance Summit 23/06/2014
- RMIT Football Club World Cup Samba 11/06/2014
This year, Orientation is the stuff that dreams are made of.
You are invited to take part in an exhibition—enclosing a prayer, hope or dream in a silk pouch created using the Japanese art of Shibori dyeing, then placing it on a tree in the Building 11 courtyard—in the hope that your dreams will come true. If you prefer not to make your own pouch, a selection of pre-prepared pouches will be available for you to hang on the tree.
When: Tuesday 21 February, Wednesday 22 February between 3pm and 6pm, and Thursday 23 February, between 1 pm and 4 pm.
Where: Building 11 courtyard, City campus
Come along and get your Uni year off to a positive start.