17 February 2012
Initiate into the Mysteries exhibition
Hang a prayer pouch and help to create a beautiful symbol of our dreams.
- Food Matters documentary screening and you’re invited! 24/05/2013
- RMIT Makers Market Info Session 23/05/2013
- Aftermath: Katie Paine 23/05/2013
- Bust a Groove 3 Final 23/05/2013
- The People's Voice: instrument for change or just a lot of noise? 22/05/2013
- Australia's biggest youth-led young female empowerment conference 20/05/2013
This year, Orientation is the stuff that dreams are made of.
You are invited to take part in an exhibition—enclosing a prayer, hope or dream in a silk pouch created using the Japanese art of Shibori dyeing, then placing it on a tree in the Building 11 courtyard—in the hope that your dreams will come true. If you prefer not to make your own pouch, a selection of pre-prepared pouches will be available for you to hang on the tree.
When: Tuesday 21 February, Wednesday 22 February between 3pm and 6pm, and Thursday 23 February, between 1 pm and 4 pm.
Where: Building 11 courtyard, City campus
Come along and get your Uni year off to a positive start.