The Personal Information menu option is used to view your name, address and other personal details. If these details are incorrect and you are unable to make any amendments please notify your Employee Adviser in People and Culture.
- Click on ‘Personal Data’ to display your personal details as recorded in SAP
- Click on ‘Address’ or ‘Emergency Address’ to view or change your address details. Click on ‘New’ button to create a new emergency address. Enter mailing address only if it is different to your permanent residential address details.
To change details:
- Select the address and click on the change button
- Type the new data in the relevant fields and click on the ‘Save’ button.
To view professional qualifications recorded:
- Click on ‘Education’ to view your professional qualifications recorded.
To view Personal Development recorded:
- Click on ‘Personal Development’ to view your personal development recorded.
To view Objects on Loan:
- Click on ‘Objects on Loan’ to view the items recorded that are on loan to you from the University.