Statute 11.1 - Affiliation
1. The University may from time to time enter into such agreements for the
affiliation to the University of such educational or other institutions as the
Council considers appropriate.
2. Such affiliation will be effected by a written agreement for affiliation between
the University and the Institution.
3. Each such agreement must provide that adequate notice of termination be given
by either party.
4. The names of the institutions with which the University has made such an
agreement for affiliation shall be appended as a Schedule to this Statute.
5. The Council may make Regulations for or with respect to:
(a) prescribing or providing for the appointment of a Committee to consider
applications for affiliation
(b) prescribing or providing for the form of application to the University
(c) prescribing or providing for any other matter or thing for which it is
necessary or expedient to prescribe or provide for the purposes of this
6. Regulations under this Statute will come into effect when exhibited on the
official University notice boards and will remain exhibited for a period of not less than fourteen days which period shall not include official University holidays.