Information and services
The services provided by Information Technology Services (ITS) include:
- The provision of the central IT Service Desk support for staff and students
- Project Management Office support and development services
- Development and maintenance of the University’s communication infrastructure (i.e. email, telephones, internet)
- Provision of IT sourcing services (desktop computers, servers, etc.)
- Provision of central computing services.
Links to information and services provided for the RMIT community:
- Glossary of terms
- ITS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- ITS organisational details and staff contacts
- ITS resources
- Staff services
- Student services
A detailed description of the standard services provided by ITS is in the ITS Service Catalogue.