College of Science, Engineering and Health
The College of Science, Engineering and Health (SEH) incorporates the fields of sciences, engineering, IT and health and medical sciences.
Comprising ten academic schools (eight higher education schools and two vocational education schools), the College delivers a broad range of programs at apprenticeship, certificate, bachelor, masters and PhD levels. Many programs articulate between vocational education and higher education, creating pathways for further study.
- Research into silver and bacteria awarded ARC funding 25/07/2014Research to better understand silver resistance in bacteria has received $880,000 in funding from the Australian Research Council.
- Alumni are property industry's brightest young stars 23/07/2014Two RMIT alumni have made Property Australia's top "30 under 30" for their outstanding work in shaping the property industry of the future.
- Smart weather prediction system for disasters 21/07/2014Researchers are developing a smart GPS-based weather prediction system to help reduce the risk and impact of natural disasters.
- Inspire possibilities - A women in Engineering event 10/08/2014Join us and hear how women make a difference across all fields of engineering.
- RMIT Open Day 10/08/2014RMIT’s City, Brunswick and Bundoora campuses will be open for exploration.
- Drug Detection in Sport 21/08/2014This lecture looks at drugs in sport and the technology that enables compounds to be identified - making analytical scientists crucial to modern sporting events.
Sunday 10 August
10.00 AM - 4.00 PM