College of Science, Engineering and Health
The College of Science, Engineering and Health (SEH) incorporates the fields of sciences, engineering, IT and health and medical sciences.
Comprising ten academic schools (eight higher education schools and two TAFE schools), the College delivers a broad range of programs at apprenticeship, certificate, bachelor, masters and PhD levels. Many programs articulate between TAFE and higher education, creating pathways for further study.
- Disaster resilience in focus 04/04/2014RMIT researchers will focus on building the nation's resilience to natural disasters, supported by $2.75 million in funding grants.
- New book details A to Z of assistive technology 01/04/2014A new book by experts in biomedical engineering will provide valuable information to people with reduced abilities.
- RMIT research helps clean up space 26/03/2014RMIT University has signed on to a major new research initiative to help clean up our increasingly cluttered space environment.
- Science in the City 30/06/2014The School of Applied Sciences is offering students, parents and teachers the opportunity to visit our state-of-the-art learning laboratories, learn more about the programs on offer and the research and training facilities available.
- Experience Trades Day 30/06/2014Want a hands-on job with lots of variety? Try a trade at RMIT. At this event you’ll get to try workshops in air-conditioning and refrigeration, plumbing, cabinet making and electrotechnology. You’ll also learn how pre-apprenticeships can put you on the path to a lucrative career.
- Experience Engineering Day (City) 01/07/2014See how engineering is changing the way we live. This day introduces you to a broad range of engineering disciplines including biomedical, chemical, civil, electrical, electronic and communication, environmental and product design.
RMIT Experience Days