20 April 2012
You weren’t born to wait! Apply NOW and turn your artistic talents into a career.
RMIT’s School of Design TAFE offers you the opportunity to study creative design programs with classes starting in early July.
You can submit your application online from Tuesday 1 May 2012.
Explore your midyear study options in TAFE
- Certificate IV in Design (6 months accelerated)
- Diploma of Interior Design and Decoration (18 months accelerated)
- Diploma of Visual Merchandising (18 months accelerated)
- Advanced Diploma of Building Design (Architectural) (24 months accelerated)
Applications open Tuesday 1 May and close Thursday 31 May 2012.
Register for the midyear expo on Tuesday 15 May at the city campus.
RMIT midyear programs and fee information
Give yourself the best chance. Prepare your application NOW:
Places in RMIT’s Design programs are highly sought after. The key to standing out from the crowd is to clearly demonstrate your interest in and knowledge of art and design.
Start now and prepare your application by:
- organising work experience with a professional in your chosen area
- visit your newsagent, art and design bookshop or library to check out specialist magazines and journals. Become familiar with some of the key terms, concepts, influential individuals and movements locally, internationally, current and historical
- have opinions and ideas about art and design
- gather information from relevant professional bodies
- compile a folio to show a range of your work. Be able to discuss your thought process and how you arrived at your ideas
- Prepare your folio with an RMIT short course