College of Business
RMIT University has established a reputation for excellence in business and management education, providing high quality, industry responsive programs relevant to the national and global marketplace.
RMIT College of Business has a proud history of providing programs that meet the evolving needs of students and industry.
- Bordering on Inhumanity: The emerging binary between slavery and free labour in the late eighteenth / early nineteenth century 12/12/2013The workshop explores the emerging binary between slavery and wage labour in the late eighteenth century.
- Postgrad Expo 05/02/2014Whether you are looking to advance your career, or seeking the challenge of a research degree, RMIT's world-renowned, industry-connected postgraduate programs will provide you with the knowledge and experience to achieve your ambitions.
- RMIT Open Day 10/08/2014RMIT opens the doors of its City, Brunswick and Bundoora campuses for the opportunity to explore brand new facilities meet inspiring staff and students and discover what makes RMIT a global university of technology and design.
- RMIT awarded $6m in Discovery grants 12/12/2013The first Australian study of the social uses of mobile gaming is among 16 RMIT University projects recently awarded ARC Discovery funding.
- RMIT and KPMG showcase the future of business 03/12/2013RMIT University and KPMG have brought together leaders in industry, government and academia to consider the future of business in Australia.
- RMIT buildings gain national recognition 15/11/2013Two RMIT University flagship buildings have been recognised at the Australian Institute of Architects' 2013 National Architecture Awards.
In the media
- Davidson: Public interest or public choice? Your $1.2bn ABC (The Conversation, 12 December 2013)
- Byford and Davidson: Push for regulator to publicise bank ratings (The Australian, 12 December 2013)
- Potts: Social impact bonds: a good new idea (The Conversation, 8 December 2013)