College of Business
RMIT University has established a reputation for excellence in business and management education, providing high quality, industry responsive programs relevant to the national and global marketplace.
RMIT College of Business has a proud history of providing programs that meet the evolving needs of students and industry.
- Information session: USA Study Tour - North America 30/04/2014Internationalise your RMIT experience and join our globalisation and business study tour to Washington, DC and receive credit for two elective courses in your RMIT degree.
- Vaccaphilia, cow culture and other animal metaphors: How our passions can design our lives 01/05/2014You are invited to join Dr John Lenarcic, School of Business IT and Logistics and Dr Caroline Tan, School of Management, for this third instalment of the Designa Monologues series.
- Gender and Disaster 02/05/2014Meagan Tyler presents Gender and Disaster
- RMIT sponsors first female hackathon 24/04/2014Australia's first ever female hackathon has been held in Melbourne, with support from RMIT's School of Business IT and Logistics.
- Digital technology that transforms cities 16/04/2014Leading architect and engineer Professor Carlo Ratti has spoken at RMIT on the ways digital technologies are changing how we live.
- The high cost of bad quality data 10/04/2014A new study of the Australian healthcare industry has revealed the impact that inaccurate and inconsistent data can have on patient safety.
In the media
- Potts: Guess what: creative industries jobs are okay (The Conversation, 3 April 2014)
- Davidson: Academic critique of the global tax system published by ACCA (ACCA Global, 1 April 2014)
- Pimpa: Thai PM and the National Anti-corruption Commission (Channel News Asia, 30 March 2014)