News for Students
On Campus Sport
It's all fun and games.
Welcome Bash 2014
RMIT Student Union holds the biggest party of the year.
First Indigenous man to be an accredited Auslan interpreter.
RMIT was transformed during White Night Melbourne.
- VESA at Bundoora campus TODAY 06/03/2014Volunteer Eco Students Abroad (VESA) will be at Bundoora campus today to talk to students interested in volunteering internationally.
- The Science and Industry Endowment Fund offer new scholarship for RMIT students 06/03/2014RMIT University, through funding from the Science and Industry Endowment Fund (SIEF), has a new scholarship opportunity for RMIT students – the SIEF Undergraduate Degree Scholarship.
- Are you a fan of Millionaire Hot Seat? 05/03/2014Watch how Australia’s favourite game show is put together live in front of your eyes.
- Education Abroad Exchange Fair 05/03/2014This is your gateway to 160 partner institutions, 31 countries and endless possibilities.
- Scholarship to study in China this July 04/03/2014Interested in studying in China? Five scholarships are up for grabs for RMIT students.
- Free entry to City Fitness 03/03/2014Want to join a gym? Try now and decide later.
- A Block Party in your own backyard 03/03/2014Stewart Street, the back entrance of the Swanston Academic Building (SAB), aka Building 80, will be closed off between 12-4 pm on Tuesday and Wednesday for a Block Party, and you’re invited!
- Exchange program in Aerospace Engineering 03/03/2014You’ve explored the heavens – why not explore China too?
- Are you a savvy consumer? 27/02/2014Your study is stressful enough, so do not let shopping and renting trouble you even more. Know your rights through an interactive quiz and smartphone app from Consumer Affairs Victoria.
Hashtag of the Month#rmitCareersFair03/03/2014Connect with future employers and discoveremployment opportunities.
CompetitionsDG Design Competition25/02/2014 The DG Design Network is a place in which to see and be seen. Design a cover for an imaginary issue of DG magazine and be totally seen.
Student made videosThe Sonder Project03/03/2014The Sonder Project interviews Jessica-Anne Lyons, RMIT Journalism Student & Fashion Blogger.