10 February 2012
Join the RMIT Team and Run for the Kids
Join the RMIT team and challenge yourself for a great cause.
- Food Matters documentary screening and you’re invited! 24/05/2013
- Learn Wing Chun today with the RMIT Kung Fu Club! 22/05/2013
- Tasmanian Open Taekwon-Do Championships 20/05/2013
- Who is Catherine Skinner? 29/04/2013
- Urbanathlon – join the global phenomenon 09/04/2013
- Yarra Valley Wineries Trip - 11 May 04/04/2013
Registrations for the 2012 Run for Kids challenge on Sunday 1 April are now open.
This event has sold out the last two years running, so make sure you don't miss out.
The two course options of 14.38km and 5.2km are still available. Not only will you feel fantastic for contributing to the Royal Children's Hospital Good Friday Appeal, but you’ll also look terrific in one of RMIT Link Sport and Recreation’s free running singlets, donated to the first 100 RMIT staff, students and alumni who register.
Visit RMIT Link – Run for the Kids for more information and be part of the RMIT team!