RMIT University protects the privacy of any personal information volunteered by visitors to its websites, staff, students, and others who have rights to login to them.
If you have any questions or wish to raise an issue with respect to privacy, please contact Billie Stewart, Privacy and Compliance Officer.
- Web site privacy measures in place to protect you
- Privacy statement for the collection of staff information
- Student enrolment privacy statement
- Student enrolment form information
- Privacy complaints procedure
- Heath Services Commissioner and the Health Records Act
- Identity theft protection tips